Mass Exposure Digital Marketing
At The Hitt Home Team, our focus is to help you sell your Los Angeles County area house faster, for more money and help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Learn how we do it…
Are You Wanting to Sell Your Los Angeles, CA House? You’re in the right place. We Use 21st Century Digital Marketing Techniques to Quickly Sell Your Home for More Money and for the Best Terms.
I absolutely love what I do and I pride myself on integrity, service and a long list of satisfied clients. I offer 100% satisfaction guarantees or the right to terminate to all of my clients – as I am that confident in the services my team can provide. On this page, we’ll touch on the marketing aspects of selling your home and give you a very detailed explanation of the marketing we offer to our clients.
I take our business very seriously, and I am passionate about what we do. Our goal is to have you walk away trusting that we can be your real estate team for life. As other agents grow frustrated with the surge of technology, we here at the Hitt Home Team embrace it, educate ourselves regularly, and implement what we learn. We thrive on giving our clients what, unfortunately, most agents fail to. We run our business like a business, not a part-time hobby. We dedicate 100% of our time and energy ensuring that we are thoroughly knowledgeable not only in Real Estate and the current market changes, but also recognize the innovation, technology, and digital marketing trends. Our team has successfully helped almost 1,000 clients in the Los Angeles area! If you are looking for real estate professionals you can trust to act on your behalf, provide impeccable services and who have personally negotiated and closed hundreds of deals, then look NO further! Selling your home is one of the largest financial investments that you will ever make. Please let us assure you that while selling your home, your best interests are our main objective. Our goal is to make the sale of your home as seamless as possible. We guarantee it!
We look forward to working with you.
– David Hitt & The Hitt Home Team!
Creating hype for your home through marketing –
We make sure that your home is ready and presented in a manner that will create “hype” around it. The more we do prior to putting your home on the market, the more likely that you receive the highest value for your property. We become aware of any potential issue that could possibly affect your bottom line so that there are no “surprises” down the road.
We have a comprehensive list of resource specialists, tradesmen, and subcontractors that can do anything and everything to help this process become as seamless as possible. We provide a staging consultation to ensure your property is shown to the absolute best of its ability to help you end up with more offers, better terms and a higher price for your home!
Just ask us for a list of anything you need! We can provide an all-inclusive service to help to organize and maintain any project you need including but not limited to; staging, window cleaning, gardener, painter, handyman, landscaper, specialized tradesmen, electrician, termite inspector, home inspector, appraiser and much more!
We go above and beyond to sell your Los Angeles area house fast and charge a reasonable and straightforward commission.
Our services set us apart from other realty groups and get you the most money for your home.
Client Care & Communication
We’ll be your partner as we work together to get you the best price in a timely fashion. We’re confident we can earn your trust and our policy is:
You can terminate at any time if you aren’t 100% satisfied with our work!
As your partner, we offer our guidance to help you make sound decisions about the sale of your home and avoid costly mistakes. It starts with making sure your home is presented effectively and thorougly:
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Floor Plans and measurements
- In-depth analysis and expert advice on pricing strategy for optimal results
- Free consultation with professional Home Designer / Stager
- Free Digital Marketing Specialist to maximize online presence
- Checklist of recommended changes to your home to ensure optimal pricing
- List of reputable vendors for any work required
- Synched lock box to track Realtor showings and send feedback the next business day
While we market your home, we know you want to be informed and involved. To keep communications flowing, we’ll:
- Send a report on our marketing efforts and results once a week
- Inform you of any market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends, absorption rate, or any other factors that may affect the value or marketability of your home
- Provide you marketing materials to share with your neighbors, connections and on your personal Facebook page and other social media sources (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
The quality of the marketing materials depicting your home has a huge impact on how it is perceived in the marketplace. To position your home in its best light, we provide:
- Professional photography to capture interior and exterior shots
- Professional videography and aerial shots to create a high definition virtual property tour
- A high quality, color brochure featuring your home
- An individual property website which includes:
nearby amenities, school scores and distance, community information, city demographics, and a “contact me” button
- Luxurious lawn sign with our highly recognizable Hitt Home Team logo, and a customized texting feature directed to your home’s website
- Search engine optimization (SEO) of all marketing materials by Digital Marketing Specialist for maximum online exposure
- All materials cell phone compatible (91% of buyers use cell phones in their home search)
- Online mortgage calculator to help buyers decide if they can afford to purchase your property (website and mobile app)
Power of Social Media and the Internet
A recent NAR report stated that real estate activity on social media has dropped—but that’s because most agents do not understand how to use it effectively. Using our process, we get thousands of hits and shares per month. Your home will be exposed to a large—yet targeted—audience by:
- Pre-market information to potential buyers currently searching with a Coming Soon campaign
- Virtual property tour added to our YouTube channel with description crafted to enhance search engine optimization
- Paid advertisements on social media featuring the property tour video which generates over 50,000 + views, comments, likes and shares
- Creating cookies on the backend of the marketing to capture target audience
- Online syndication that includes Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Craigslist, Homes By Krista, Oodle, HotPad, Backpages, Oolx with weekly posts and updates.
- Weekly Facebook Ad campaign exclusively to people who are categorized with a “Interested in Moving” residential profile per Facebook analytics
- Instagram posts about your home to reach the millennial market
- Contests and giveaways on social media promoting your home’s virtual tour
- Virtual tour and photos on www.thehitthometeam.com with description written to enhance search engine optimization
- Constant analysis of online traffic data to tweak your campaign to increase traffic and conversion rates
- Craigslist ads posted locally and out of the area twice per week
- Immediate follow-up to online interest or inquiries by phone or by sending video response via text or email
- Target market potential buyers to determine who is the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price both locally and out of the area
Engaging the Real Estate Community
Through our massive online and social media campaigns, we access thousands of buyers directly. We also take the time to engage with our network to sell your home.
- Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in Los Angeles County and surrounding counties using multiple MLS services
- E-flyers sent to local and out of area agents with QR-code feature that brings them directly to your home’s website
- Promote your property directly to the top 100 Realtors in all surrounding counties
- Contact preferred lenders for any prospective buyers in their network
- Email “Just Listed” e-flyer with links to your home’s website to thousands of local affiliates and partners in our database
- Announce price reductions to our national network of real estate agents.
- Contact agents to request feedback after home is shown, which we then forward to you
- Perform a reverse prospecting search to identify prospective buyers in MLS
Traditional Marketing on Steroids
Though we are experts at online and social media marketing, we don’t ignore traditional methods that are still effective. In our campaign, we also:
- Send direct mail and email flyers about your home to our database of clients
- Contact leads, centers of influence, i.e. family, friends, community leaders and past clients for potential buyers.
- Hand deliver high quality, 4-page colored brochures to 100 immediate neighbors with a “Pick Your Neighbor” letter attached and text feature.
- 4-page colored brochures featuring your home’s highlights
- Mass mail “Just Listed” cards to your neighborhood and target areas with multiple homes.
Behind the Scenes
While all this activity is happening, we’re also working behind the scenes to make sure your home gets the most exposure so it sells at the best price in a timely manner. We also gather all information necessary to ensure a smooth transaction. To that end, we:
- Immediately send video responses to buyer leads via e-mail and text
- Improve the marketing of any under-performing campaigns by analyzing & viewing results
- Meet weekly with the team to keep on top of each step in the marketing campaign of your home
- Price the property correctly the first time to widen the window of buyer showings
- Reassess pricing if online traffic is not converting into offline tours
- Answer any questions that arise throughout the transaction
- Use infrared technology of Supra Lockbox to monitor agent showings to get fast feedback
- Research ownership and deed type from Title Company
- Research property’s current land use, zoning, deed restrictions and easements
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective
buyers and buyer’s agent on MLS printout
- Verify that your property is free of all liens
Once the sale of your home is pending, we stay proactive, not reactive, to make sure the process goes smoothly and efficiently by:
- Verification with agent and lender to ensure buyer is properly qualified, ready and able to purchase (verified employment, reviewed taxes, bank statements, credit report, 1003, etc.) before accepting the offer
- Weekly communication via email about status and progress of sale
- Text message and email reminders to you about appointments and deadlines of escrow, seller disclosures, buyer inspections, appraisal report, buyer final walk through, signing loan documents, and final closing documents
- Constant communication w/ cooperating side agent and Lender to give accurate feedback to seller about status of loan, and escrow
Los Angeles Home Values Are Always Changing: What’s Your Home Worth Today?
Learn about property values in Los Angeles and throughout the county
Fill out the short form below to get a free and accurate Home Value Report for your Los Angeles area house. Utilize up-to-date data and home value trends when selling your Los Angeles County house!